The perfect place to relax and enjoy
The holiday resort Rabland is situated at the entrance of the Vinschgau, one of the most beautiful holiday regions of South Tyrol and is only 7 km away from the spa town Meran. In spring, gentle footpaths lead through flowering orchards, 240 km of well-marked hiking trails lead to cultivated alpine pastures and mountain lakes. The colourful and fruity autumn leads to a mild winter with a great range of winter sports in the mountains around Merano.
Plus points that make a holiday in the most enchanting suburb of Merano special:
- Directly connected to the public bus network
- Directly connected to the public rail Network (Railway line Mals-Meran-Bolzano)
- Pure nature in untouched landscape of the Texelgruppe Nature Park and the Merano High Trail
- 2 mountain sides and 2 cable cars. With the cable cars "Texelbahn" and "Aschbach" both sides of the valley can be reached quickly and comfortably.
- Hiking on 3 floors: Waalwege - Panorama and Höhenwege - Summit tours
- Alpine Wellness at the Parcines Waterfall: vitalising and strengthening the immune system
- Pleasure cycling on the Etsch or mountain biking on the many trails on the Nörderberg
- 3 Museums and home of the inventor of the typewriter: Peter Mitterhofer
- Proximity to Merano, the spa centre of the Alps
- On tour from your doorstep: you can reach the most beautiful destinations on foot